Welcome to Cockeysville Middle School
Cockeysville Middle School is fortunate to have a strong and active PTA to provide support for our staff, students and activities. With your help, we provide funds and volunteer services that impact every student and staff member at Cockeysville Middle.
CMS PTA Welcome Letter and Annual Form for Student Directory/Membership/Donation/Volunteering
- Print our CMS PTA Letter Form (pages 3-4) and return to school in envelope marked “CMS PTA”. You can print the CMS PTA Letter Form (En Espanol)
- OR complete online HERE (online payment option available)
By clicking “Join/Contribute/Volunteer” above, you can choose any of these ways to help:
- MAKE A COUGAR COMMITMENT and contribute to our fundraiser: Our goal this year is $10,000. $50 per student is a suggested donation, but we’d appreciate $10, $30, whatever you can share – it all helps! THIS is the CMS PTA’s ONLY direct fundraiser! No wrapping paper sale, no walkathon, etc. Corporate donations are also welcome, so please check with employers about matching programs.
- STUDENT DIRECTORY: CMS PTA will provide a printed student directory this year (free to all CMS families and staff), and we’d love to include you – please share your family info! Even if you’ve given permission for your information to be included in the directory in prior years, BCPS requires that we receive permission from you EVERY YEAR.
- JOIN THE CMS PTA: $10/person includes membership in CMS PTA as well as Baltimore Co. PTA, Maryland PTA, and National PTA. Every child, one voice: every level of the PTA advocates for all our children.
- VOLUNTEER: There are many ways to get involved, during school or from home, even if you don’t have much time. Complete the volunteer interest form and we’ll be in touch. It’s fun!
- PTA Back to School Night Presentation
- PTA Back to School Night Presentation (Spanish)
- CMS PTA Bylaws (8/2019 Draft)
And please stayed connected with us: Let us know any time you have suggestions, questions, or concerns. Come to a PTA meeting…follow us on social media…check out our website and calendar. Our brief fall PTA General Membership meeting will be at CMS Back to School Night – September 11th, 6:00pm – to approve our annual budget and bylaws, accept our audit, and ratify the election of officers.